Monday 4 February 2013

Website Updated

The website has been updated today and now the rota includes the nationalities of the girls working in Soho. There are still quite a few missing so if anyone has info then please submit it through the website form. I also need reviews to add to the site, so if you have been to soho recently then please submit a review to the website.

As stated in the last post. I am planning a visit sometime this week and will be blogging about it here and posting a review to the website.

Thanks for reading and happy punting.

Visit the new soho website here!

1 comment:

  1. I visited Kay at 1 green court today(Friday). She is a lovely English girl.
    I opted for oral and sex with position for thirty pounds. She gave me a nice blow job and then got on top of me and we had sex in two positions, she also let me play with her boobs. I was a very happy man.

    ReplyDelete